LeShana.
1202pm

Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 12:02 PM | 0 Comment [s]

yeah ! i just wake up from sleep yawww ! it's 1202pm , hohoho , early ken ken ken ? haha , tempat pertama shana pegi ialah RUANG TAMU lahh , ehhh where's my mum and my sis nyhh ? ehh kete da tade , only GEN2 sahaja ? where's kancil ? keluar lahh to , haishhh , so , lets talk about sahur , what i ate bebeh ? AYAM GORENG ! tade makanan laen dahh , and that time i was so sleepy , donno lahh whyyy , so went out from my room and i knocked my head on the cupboard , really kudd ! i didn't see the cupboard ! terduduk terus ! so my mum saw the incident , shana was like HAHAHA , and i was like yeah , go ahead , laugh , hahahah , funny funny , grrr . so my mum's voice was so loud until it makes everyone in my family wake up ! fuhhh , terer lahh ibu , so my ayah was like what so funny dear ? , my mum didn't tell ayah , ayah was so like ketinggalan , and my bro was like a sleepy head too ! haha , ad geng , after ate , i went to my room , saja mahu baringbaring lahh , ttbe mata terlelap , haha , TER ! ibu msok bilik , SHANA ! wake up ! SOLAT ! haishhh , so , i was crawling to the toilet , ambil wuduk lahh , haiyaaa .


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕