LeShana.
my b (!)

Friday, December 10, 2010 @ 7:02 PM | 0 Comment [s]



my b (!) rindu sama dea tahu tak ?!! awakAWAKawak (!) your my one and ONLY okay ? no matter what , i'll always LOVE youu , inad to . everyday , everytime , every minit AND everything , i'd miss youu so much b ! can't help myself , so i'd called youu , tak kesah ken ? b lagi suka (!) HAHA , so much to say about youu , cuma malumaluKUCING lahh nak kata ken , KATAKAN LAHHHHH SHANA ! no (!) seriously i can't (!) *merah pipi nyh -,-
i love you , you love me , we are happy family , with a great big hug & a kiss from me to you , won't you say you love me too ? =="
i love youu , i love youu , ouh youu know i really love , i love you shamin (!)


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕