LeShana.
None.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 2:30 PM | 0 Comment [s]



I didn't do much today. Just hangout with my neighbour, Biha. Have a stupid conversation with her. Talk about her SECOND BF, she's a playgirl, watch out boys, hehe.

In the afternoon, I went to my grandma and granpa's house. Watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai there. It was soooooo sweeeet and romentik. My grandma could not even blink her eyes once. She's addicted to bollywood movie. No wonder laa ~

At night, I eat and rest my body. My homework, I didn't finish it yet - BI essay only. I have no mood to do it. Maybe tomorrow I got the spirit to do it. Hope so.

Hey! Let's watch tv3. Ijam Non Yankee. It's hilarious! I could barely burst my stomach out! Byee and nites ~


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕