LeShana.
Quarrel.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 12:54 AM | 0 Comment [s]



Good Eve-Morning. I'm not yet into bed. Bcuz I'm texting with my love.

Yesterday we had a cat fight. A BIG GIGANTIC CAT FIGHT. We both quarrel alot. Bcuz he made a plan without telling me, he hoped that I won't know, but the reality is I was dumbfounded when I found out. Thanks to this young pretty girl who told me.

First, I'm not so sure about what's the girl told me. Then she forward me all the message, I could not believed with my own eyes. It was a heart-broken. Only Allah knows how was my feeling.

Suddently I scolded him before finding out the truth. Finally, it was such a drama from him. I excidently unproposely told him 'Ihateyou' and until now he remembers that word. I'm sooo sori bie :'(

We both figured this things out and finally we had our life back as usual. I'm soooo damn into you sweetheart. I love you more than you know


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕