LeShana.
Exam for March.

Friday, March 2, 2012 @ 10:36 PM | 0 Comment [s]



Dear Friday, I'm sooo glad it's finally Friday. I can sleep as late as I wish for, although my eyes is half-open but I don't mind sleeping late. Waking when the sun goes up. No shower for a day. Staying in my room, online like I never did. Waaaaahhhh, how great is that?

I got 'sekolah ganti' tomorrow - again. My Math teacher told my class this morning that we won't have another 'sekolah ganti' after this except for tomorrow. I hope so - sometimes we can't trust teachers, bcuz they just want to make our spirits go up up and away~ hahah xD.

For your information, tomorrow my school are going to have Exams until Thursday, next week.
Saturday: BM, AddMath.
Monday: BI, Physic.
Tuesday: Agama, Chemistry.
Wednesday: Sivik, Sejarah, Math.
Thursday: PJK, Biology.
That's my schedule for my exams. For the others, I don't know and I don't care, hihi. I have to study now, it's getting late. Erghh~ I slept this afternoon, so I can't sleep early now, damn. As a result, I have to study AddMath! Kbye.


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕