LeShana.
School again?

Monday, March 19, 2012 @ 11:11 PM | 0 Comment [s]



Hey there earth people. Wow, it had been a looooooong time I didn't update anything here -,- it's kinda awkward while I'm writing this post actually. Bcuz I don't know what I'm gonna update, so kinda awkward, yeah awkward.

For the past one week, I guess student may be in a great condition but since school started TODAY, goshh hell's begin! I'm tooooo lazy to go for school, lazy! Ya know why? Bcuz I'm used to making fats in this house, not to use it but making it. Hahah! My homework is incredibly undone, yeah undone. STFU. So happy school again bitchachos!

Lots of Love, Shana.


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕