LeShana.
Syafinaz.

Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 3:55 PM | 0 Comment [s]


Dear Syafinaz Markisa,

I don't know how's my life without your craziness. You're the one who always text me, call me, ok I'm so glad I'd found you, this might sounds awkward but I have to admit it, I Love You as my BFF ♥

Sometimes you called me just to tell me about your 'H'. HAHAH, ok, I know you're in love so that doesn't matter, standard leteww kan? Everyday text je, kite mencarot. I don't know why -,- But I don't care, I love you for who you are.

You're the most craziness, funniest, gorgeous and what so ever person that I'd never met. Eventhough it has been a short time we known each other but for me, it feels like ages to know you.

HEY! Read this whenever you miss me or whenever you hate me or whenever you forgets me. Ok? This picture was taken when I was about to replied your text.

Lots of Love, Shana ♥


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕