LeShana.
Please bieeee.

Monday, April 23, 2012 @ 11:37 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Howdieee folks. It's 1125pm now, Monday. And I can't sleep. Can I count sheeps right now? Where are youuuuu dear Mr. And Mrs. Sheep? Waiting --'

I miss him alot. Him? Oyeh my one and only boy. He's the greates boy ever, like seriously EVER. I-I Love You Like A Love Song Baby :* Lately, we rarely contact, yeah maybe bcuz you're buzy-ing hangout with your friends or you got something else to do. But nevermind, as long as you always have the time for me, then it's okay :)

Next month is the month where there will be 'Unhappy Moment' and 'Absolutely Awesome Day'. Why? Kay let me tell you the good thing first, it's my bday. 15/5. Don't cha forget :D and the saddest moment is he's gonna knows the result which place will he be furthering his studies :( *sedih T^T* I don't know how I'm gonna live without you or seeing you for months :'( I already miss you nowww! Please ouh please don't go too far away from me, pleaseee. Ok, stop until here, I'm about to cry. Tissue where are you? T^T



Dear AF, although we'll gonna be far apart, but my heart will always gonna be yours. Iloveyousomuch and I hope we'll gonna be as happy as a lark always, forever will. Like you always said 'Walaupun kita jauh, tapi hati kita sentiase dekat, melekat kan kan kan' ehee :D


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕