LeShana.
New face of blog?!!!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012 @ 1:16 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Arghh what's wrong with this blog? It's kinda weird! You know weird! New face of Blog makes it more suckszszsz. Its better for me to just delete this blog bcuz I'm puzzled everytime I opened it! But no way, this blog contains alot of my backdays stories. Serious, it's weird! I don't know what will you all sees if you open blog using laptop or pc, buz I'm using my fhone tu open this NEW blog. Arghh, I hate it! Is there a button where I can delete it? Suckszszszsz! Lots of complain, Shana.


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕