LeShana.
Johor to Melaka to Perak.

Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 8:09 AM | 0 Comment [s]


Rainy Sunday,
Hello everyone. Firstly, let me tell you a thing, I'm in Johor! Hai hai :D secondly, it's raining and I'm freezing to death -,- thirdly, I'm on my bed missing my AF. Huhu

So it's exam week. Yeah, EVERYONE is studing very hard these days bcuz parents will come and take the report card, no wonder la :D bcuz of the unavoid incident, so I have to go immediately to Melaka, to fetch my brother at his school, MRSM Ghafar Baba, he's so sick. So yeah I won't be coming to school tomorrow and no BM exam for me :D no worries bcuz Family comes first :) Tomorrow we'll be going to Melaka ! And Tuesday back to Perak.

Lots of Love, Shana.


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕