LeShana.
Classmates.

Monday, November 5, 2012 @ 11:55 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Assalammualaikum semua :)

It has been a while now since I've stopped on updating my blog. So in this moment, I'm so mindless to talk about any topics. Since this is the last week of school before the end schooling year of 2012, I'm going to talk about my classmates.

In my class, there's about emm 37 science students maybe? Or more? Or less? Aiyoo, still can't remember lahh == So back to the topic, physically I don't even mind if the school ends faster than last year. Last year maybe 20th something started the school's holiday but this year, it's a lot more faster. But mentally, I do gonna miss my classmates and friends :'( Especially my classmates lah.


The person that I'm going to miss the most is my gossips girls. Ayni, Haida, Fatma, Adibah, Jfah and who else? Can't remember their names right now == Then I'll also gonna miss the "maksiat" group, Sri, keval, Nisha, lalita, Hisywaary and etc. The reason people call them the "maksiat" group is because everytime they call other people, it must started with the word "Hoi maksiat!" And that's how it started, really weird right? HAHA. After that, I'm going to miss the teachers *duckface*. My BI teacher, Puan Firda, the most awesome teacher ever and I mean EPIC AWESOME! She understands us a lot and loves to say 'No Homework, I want you to enjoy your holiday!". Our BM teacher with her science jacket maybe. Always say "Mana rumusan?!!!!" kausalya is her target student, EVERYDAY and I mean EVERYDAY she will called her name. Maybe she loves that Kausalya name or maybe she love the person? Ohmai :o I bet you don't have a teacher like her right? :D And also other teacher, I'm so tired to write more. Maybe the next post or soon.


My dad is now keep on asking me "Shana, kenapa tak tidur?" and again and again. So I have to stop here. Byebye :) Assalammualaikum.



“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”



“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 


Older PostNewer Post
Le Princess♥

Shana | Seventeen






Le HeartBeats♥






Mine♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers





Inspired♥

This song really inspired me a lot. It teaches me to always fight for what we want. Show 'them' that we're never going to give up on anything and keep on trying until we're a hero of ourselves♥



Status
SPM CANDIDATES♥ (2013)
Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkan lah ujian yang bakal hambaMu ini hadapi nanti. Aminn!◕‿◕